Wednesday, 15 June 2011
I created a sound effect which we was going to use as ambient music on Steve's sewer environment in conjunction which something Wayne had created but because of time restraints it didn't get used. I used Cubase to create this and used three different instruments which i then mixed down into a .wav. It was meant to sound like something between crickets and aliens. Some of the things i used to create this is Polyiblit v2, Rezv1.3 and MonoMonster v1.
Tuesday, 22 March 2011
ok this was more of a pain than i thought my main problem was my computer did something to the smoke which made it take 10 minutes to render a frame. So as you can see i decided to turn it off. This 10 second animation was 300 frames and i spent around a 1 hour 30 minutes rendering it. I rendered it out in HD because the last animation i did was bad quality so i also spent 13 minutes uploading it to youtube.
Monday, 21 March 2011
This is a render of my train with all the textures applied (apart from the wheels) i used a texture mode called Architectural with a UVW map. I used two omni one dark green on the left at 0.9 multiplier and the one on the right is white with a multiplier 1.0 using ray tracing shadows on both. I'm taking it home to render a animation of it spinning (like the last vid i uploaded) this is to show the reflections. I'm doin this because it takes 1min 4sec to render one frame at college and i need to render 300 so im hoping it will render faster at home.
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
This is the star gate i created placed in my environment. I have changed the lighting since the last time i uploaded a image of it, i have also made the animation a little smoother which because this is a still image you cant see.