Wednesday 10 November 2010

My Drawing

I have created a moon board that will help me in the development on my 3d environment. I picked this image from my mood board to try different styles
This is the printed out version on the image i draw lines on it to help map out where stuff is also spit it into four bits to try different stylesThis is my finished image, drawn and coloured i tryed 4 different styles Top left is pastels and pencil crayons i like this style because i think the crayon building and the pastels work well together creates a good contrast. Top right i didn't change so i had something to compare the rest with. Bottom left is felt tips i decided i didn't like the look of them so i just outlined the buildings. Bottom right is my favourite i just used a pencil to shade it in


No comments:

Post a Comment