Friday 12 February 2010

Discuss the content / style of your work

I did have some problems with the creation of my icons.

One being the border I had to redo it many times until I got it prefect and how I wanted it, this was only complicated because I wanted one part of my icons to be over lapping and a different part under the border but I sorted this out with layers. I also had a problem with “save for web and devices” this was because it made all the outsides of my images white and I was putting them on a black background but I sorted this out by changing the matte to black which made the outline of the icons fade into black. I learned for the change the matte of a .GIF and also that planning is very important on saving time in the long run. I think the main skill that I have developed in my drawing skill this is because before this project I did not think I could draw at all and also I met all deadlines because I planned out what I was going to do and when I needed to have it finished bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment