Wednesday 26 January 2011

Storytelling Reflection

I think over all are team did a good presentation we all had done are research on the area of storytelling we have picked. Are teams presentation was 17 minutes long which was not the longest but also was not the shortest. I think that all the teams did a awesome presentation and only one person was not here. The audience was great too they all payed attention the only problem was the same two people asked the questions at the end but they was all good questions about the subject we was walking apart. I think that my presentation was the worst out of my group because i got a very simple thing to talk about there is only so much you can talk about cave drawing so i just said what the professionals thought they was made for and then what my opinion was. If i did it again i would pick a more complex time period to talk this would give me much more to talk about. I have learned that there is cave paintings through out time because of this we could have them in many of are different areas like are Egyptian one they had alto of story's that they painted onto walls of there temples and buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment